Course Description: This course is designed to prepare individuals with the skills necessary to pass the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) examination. The Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) issues a certification to those individuals who pass this examination.
• Exam description.
• Calculator review.
• Trigonometry review.
• Physics/Probability and Statistics review.
• Program management.
• Professional responsibility.
• Assessing, collecting and managing EHS risks.
• Ergonomics, chemicals, OSHA standards.
Pre-requisites: Students must have the ASP designation.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Be prepared to sit for the ASP Exam.
- Be confident in the exam topics.
- Study exam topics independently.
Course Materials: This course consists of PowerPoint presentations, lectures, and class discussions.
Course Duration: 24 hours of training (not including class breaks).