Course Description: This course can also be used towards the renewal of the SST Worker and Supervisor cards, in compliance with Local Law 196 and the NYC Building Code.
Updated SST Card will be provided.
• 2-Hour Pre-Task Meeting
• 2-Hour Tool Box Talks
Pre-requisites: This course can also be used towards the renewal of the SST Worker and Supervisor cards, in compliance with Local Law 196 and the NYC Building Code.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Learn the purpose and proper presentation of pre-task meetings.
- Be aware of administrative regulatory requirements associated pre-task meetings and record keeping standards.
- Be familiar with Toolbox Talks as a quick and easy way for competent persons to reinforce and supplement established training efforts of an employer to keep safety and health compliance at the forefront of all workers minds.
- Demonstrate how to obtain feedback from workers so the talks can become more relevant to what tasks workers are performing.
- Demonstrate how effective toolbox talks can increase camaraderie and communication.
Course Materials: Will be provided.
Course Duration: 4 hours of training (not including class breaks).
For additional information please contact us at 212-683-7200 or [email protected].
Languages Available: English, Spanish